29.11.08

these days


corner in Southbank Center
20/11/2008

(*BFI riverside is my nostalgia of adolescence!
I mean it.)



Yi in Greenwich, before we visited heaven...
21/11/2008
(FREEZING!!!!!!!!)



after the show inside Alexandra Palace
21/11/2008
(Sigur Rós!!!!!!!!)



after the show outside Alexandra Palace
21/11/2008
(Sigur Rós!!!!!!!!)




waiting for Tak at the bus stop
22/11/2008
(just the next morning of ICELAND HEAVEN!!!!!
and I was still dreaming...)




Kain in the corridor, looking at MA Book Art's exhibit
26/11/2008




Now I'm going to tell you the coolest part in this exhibit!!

This is Joe's work(a copy of his sketchbook) on the wall.

When I glanced at this work for the first sight, not even knowing who drew it, I just noticed a close-up sketch of hands and notebook.
Staring at the small part of sleeve and nail, I thought "well...FEELS like me"








And then!!! I saw the small line!!!!!

That really is ME!!!!!
OMG I can recognize my hands!!


How cool my intuition is!!!!
(or
How cool Joe's vivid sketch is!!!!!!)